- Folder Structure
- Code Samples
- Schedule Commands Execution
- Define Consoles Routes
- is a laravel artisan command. Laravel has its own default commands, and you create your own as well.
- provides a way to interact with the Laravel app.
- a Command can be scheduled by a Task scheduler, like Cron Job or by the Laravel built-in wrapper of the Cron Job "laravel scheduler".
- Commands could be Closure based or Classes.
- "dispatch" is the term that is usually used to call a Command.
Containers MAY or MAY NOT have one or more Commands.
Every Command SHOULD call an Action to perform its job, and should not container any business logic.
Ship may contain Application general Commands.
- All Commands MUST extend from
Example: a simple Command
Usage from CLI (Terminal):
To Schedule the execution of a Command checkout the Tasks Scheduling page.
To define Console route go to